Sunday, April 23, 2006
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.
10:51 PM

Well, me and Dillon saw Silent Hill yesterday...you know, the movie. Neat movie. It's tied with Mortal Kombat as my favorite video game movie ever. It's not bad, really. I never played Silent Hill 1, so I'm not sure how closely it follows the Silent Hill story. Pyramid Head was in it, though (pictured to the right). Yeah. He was awesome. They needed more Pyramid Head. Hopefully they'll make a sequel, and base it off of Jame's story from Silent Hill 2 (the game). That would also mean more Pyramid Head!

The movie was pretty damn sick, too. And by sick, I mean disturbing. Like...gorey and stuff. Spoilers! Highlight the text to view the spoilers: [There's one part where this lady LITERALLY gets raped by barbed wire. Sick. And, of course, there's the infamous "Pyramid Head tears off the clothes and then the skin off a girl then rips her up even more.] Let's just say that at the beginning of the movie, Rose's shirt is grey, and by the end, it's red. No, she doesn't change clothes.

The monsers in the movie were awesome, too. Very Silent Hiil-esque. The patient demons from Silent Hill 2 were present, as well as the sexy nurses. There's also the "janitor", who's an original monster created just for the movie. Though the first monsters you see are probably the creepiest ones in the movie...

It was a pretty good movie. It contained "smart scares." By that, I mean not stupid scares that mainly involve really loud noises that make you jump. Scares as in you think something's going to happen, but it isn't. It's cool.

I feel like playing the Silent Hill games now...but I'm too damn scared. ^-^ Someone come over and play them with me. We'll make it a party.

As for other stuff that happened this weekend, I've been working really hard on my MySpace profile. Check it out. It looks really nifty now. I spent three days on it basically. You see, I really don't play on the computer. I friggin' work! It wasn't all that fun to mess around with MySpace's fscked up code. There was a lot of frustration in getting the music player to work, too. However, it seems that ever since I updated the looks of my MySpace, I suddenly got a lot of friend requests from some hot-looking "females." ...they're probably not really females, though. And if so, they're probably not to hot-looking.

I also played some WoW, also. It's getting really stupid 'cause I keep dying and can't complete quests.

Owwie. My finger hurts.

Oh yeah. I beat Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening: Special Edition on Friday night. Very good game. A+++ Would play again.

Seriously, I loved the game. One of the few games that I've acutally had enough fun with to force me to finish it. Most of the games I have nowadays aren't able to keep my interest for very long, which usually ends up with me never completing those games.

However, I'm not TOTALLY done with DMC3. After beating the game, I unlocked Dante's brother Vergil as a playable character (pictured to the left). So I can beat the game again as him.

I also unlocked Bloody Palace mode, which features a whopping 9999 levels. Think I can get through it? I got to level 1119 my first time through (boss fights against Vergil are pretty difficult).

Speaking of boss fights, the last fight against Vergil in the game was a bitch. I actually had to use three recovery items (two Vital Star S's and one Vital Star L). Usually I don't have to use items. I just start the boss fight over if I get damaged too much, but Vergil was such a bitch and I decided that since it was the end of the game, I might as well use my items.

Now I wanna play DMC1.
Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:
lol.. I agree though.. there definatly should have been more pyramid head in the flick....
 

Post a Comment
<< Home
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 August 2010 December 2010 July 2011 August 2011 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 January 2013

Powered by Blogger