Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Paris College, Jr.
6:40 PM

Yesterday was my first day of class at Paris Junior College. It wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, I kinda liked it. Much better than high school in a couple of ways...

My first class (U.S. History) Monday started at 9 AM, so I get to sleep in more than those silly high school kids. :D Though when I go to the building, which is across the street from the actual school) there were like...no parking places. I drove around, and was lucky enough to find the last remaining open space. I parked next to Autumn Jordan and I smiled at her, but she either didn't notice me, it wasn't her, or she hates me, 'cause she didn't pay any attention to me. Whatever.

Of course, since it was the first day, we never really did anything in the classes. In History, the teacher introduced himself (I forgot his name and I'm too lazy to look for my schedule), and talked about the class, gave us a syllabus, then talked about history and stuff. I hardly know anyone there. The only people I knew that were in the class were people I hardly ever never talk to. There was this really hawt girl there, but I dunno anything about her and I'm not gonna ask 'cause I suck. I apparently get to use my laptop to take notes in this class. Weee. However, the individual wooden desks really suck, and it might not be able to fit my lappy.

American Literature was next. It starts at 11:15. Remember my little "battle plan" map? Well, I drew it wrong. I was supposed to go to building 2, not 20. So I ended up parking far away from my class, and I got lost and blah blah blah. The class itself is really cool, 'cause the desks/tables that we sit at are elevated above the teacher. Really neat. I also finally knew someone in the class. I currently sit next to Brad Ashmore, my former office assistant buddy from 7th grade. Yeaaah. Again, we didn't do anything in that class, really, 'cept talk about...the class. I think I have homework, too, but I'm not sure. I have to read some story I already read (maybe) a year or two ago. Whatever.

Aaaand...that was it. Kinda. I would later have Digital Arts at 5:30 that night. Damn...that wasn't at all what I was hoping it'd be. I was really excited about it beforehand, 'cause it was a computer classing dealing with Photoshop and Illustrator! Sounds great, huh? Not when the majority of the people in the class are old people who don't know much about following instructions or using a computer. Also, the class is three friggin' hours long. Soooo boooooring. Hopefully that's just 'cause we're learning Photoshop, which I'm already familiar with. Maybe the class'll pick up once we start Illustrator. If not, I'm definitely dropping the course. :P

Tuesday (today) was my second day of class. I would have only had one class today, Speech, but a while after I got to the class room, some guy came in and said that the Speech instructor was ill, so I didn't have class today. Wooo.

So I went to Wal-Mart and bought some school supplies. Then I headed to GameXchange and bought WWF No Mercy for the N64. However, when I got home and played the game, I found it unremarkable, mainly 'cause I didn't know who any of the wrestlers were. I guess for N64 wrestling, WCW/nWo Revenge will have to be my favorite. So after I picked my sister up from school, I returned No Mercy and bought WWE: Day or Reckoning 2 for the Gamecube instead.

Now I'm tired of typing.
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 August 2010 December 2010 July 2011 August 2011 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 January 2013

Powered by Blogger