Friday, July 28, 2006
Driving Miss Winkler
4:03 AM

I guess with nothing better to do, I'll elaborate on my time with Jessica. Originally, we were only supposed to meet each other at Braum's so that I could buy her ice cream (with her money), so she could get a new name tag for work, and so I could give her back her PS2 controller to go sell at GameXchange. I woke up at around 11, when my dad woke me up to tell me what I should do while they're out of town (I'm currenly home alone). Then I went back to sleep, and awoke to Jessica's calling my cell phone.

I go to Braum's, and find that Jessica isn't there. I just sit at a table and wait for a while. Then I decide to call Jess. She tells me her car won't start. I think about offering to pick her up, but I really don't want to drive all the way back there 'cause I'm tired. But eventually, I give in and offer to pick her up and she takes me up on the offer. We got to Braum's and get the ice cream and name tag and crap.

Next, we go to GameXchange to attempt to sell her PS2. They won't take it due to the warranty being void when I opened it up to give it a temporary fix. Jessica just ends up trading some Winter Olympics game and using the store credit to buy some keychain. I trade in 3 Gameboy Advance games (Zelda: The Minish Cap, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland). I buy Clerks: The Animated series and I end up with 24 bucks left in store credit. I save it for later.

Then Jessica and I go to Office Max to buy a wireless router. She just ends up getting a USB adapter thingy. She says Amanda has a router for her anyway. Whatever.

Then me and Jess head to Hastings to sucker them into buying her PS2 and for me to rent movies. More details on that movies can be found in my previous entry. It takes too long to get the people to talk to us about the PS2, so we leave for Blockbuster.

At Blockbuster, we got lucky. I got lucky. They don't check the PS2 for the warranty, and they only check to see if it turns on and displays an image on screen, not see if it reads discs. Lucky for me, we eject the disc tray and find my copy of the first disc of Final Fantasy VII! Had GameXchange or Hastings had taken the PS2, I probably never would've seen this disc again! Woo! Then Jessica buys a controller and some games with the 50 bucks she gets for the PS2 (all the while, I try and convince her to buy me Killer7 :P).

Then we go to some car dealership to get Amanda's router. Yay.

Throughout this whole ordeal, I'm wearing Jessica's work name tag. I forget I have it on until I get home after dropping Jessica at her house. I only realize it once I'm in the garage! I call Jess and tell her about it, and she says that she might be working tonight, and she might need it. I feel really bad about taking the name tag ('cause it is my fault), so I reluctantly agree to drive all the way back to her house to give it back to her. It started raining hard then, too. I hate driving in the rain. =[

So I spent longer in the car than I wanted to. -_-

Jessica says she might come over today. Here's to hoping that happens, 'cause I'll be bored.
Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:
Thaank You JR!
 

Post a Comment
<< Home
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 August 2010 December 2010 July 2011 August 2011 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 January 2013

Powered by Blogger