Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Live Blogging.
11:45 PM

Right now, I'm on the loop, going to Movies 8 with Keith. He's driving and stuff. There are these two big-ass trucks right here. Wait...three....it's scary. Heh. This is so cool. I'm able to blog in real-time thanks to this MacBook! And all I gotta do to publish it is find a wireless access point and click "Publish Post."

Now the trucks are gone. It's less scary now. Uhhh...it's 9:27 according to the truck's clock. Weee! This is fun! Live blogging. Woo hoo!

I think we're going to see "Stick It." Sounds like a horrible movie, but whatever. I've got nothing better to do. We're passing Atwoods now. There's Whataburger. Look, Paris Regional Medical Center...North? I think it's North. Chili's is coming up-- there it is. Hahahahah. Taking an exit.

We're pretty close. The movie starts at like 9:45. Neato. Yup. Okay. I'm gonna stop now. I'll be back after the movie's done or something.

Okay, the movie's over. Man, it was pretty horrible. There was no real central plot to the movie. By the end of the movie, it seemed like they threw out everything that had happened previously and just made some stuff up, which was actually pretty cool 'cause that's when the movie actually became interesting. However, I don't suggest anyone see the movie, because it still sucked, overall.

I guess we're all going to Sonic now, because Lauren wants some ice cream. Oh yeah, I never mentioned who else was present during this whole sequence of occasions. There was me and Keith, then Sam, Emily, Lauren, and later Sabrina showed up. Yeah.

Now we're passing a truck that has some letter stickers on the back window that are arranged in a fashion that spells out "Morgan" if read from left to right.

There goes a yellow fire hydrant.

Oh, here's Sonic. Wee!

Now what are we gonna do? Let's find out. Don't you love live blogging?

I suppose I'm gonna get some ice cream now. I guess they're closed now. HahahaHAHAeHaHA. Now Sam is outside the window. He's looking at me typing. That's funny. It makes me laugh. Yup. Now Keith is turning up his stupid-ass music. Damn it.

I'm hot.

Now people are planning to do something...or something. Keith is "going with y'all." I dunno what that means. Now he's talking about the band hall. WTF. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Wow, I just got access to a wireless access point. It's unprotected, so I guess I can use it. Heh. I'm gonna post now. Heh. I guess not. I can't connect anymore. Oh well. Kekeke, I was probably doing something illegal anyway. :P

Now...we're not doing anything. I'm alone in the car, the keys in the ignition. I suppose I could just drive off. Heh..heh..heh.

There are 3 other wireless access points within rage. I'ßm hesitant to try to connect to them. I won't. I'll wait 'til I get home. Man, I'm bored...WTF are we doing? Gahhh. I heard my name. I think Sabrina said it. They're probably talking about how sexy I am.

We're going to Wade Park now...WTF! My seatbelt won't come out! Gah, I hope Keith doesn't get in an accident...WTF are we gonna do at Wade Park? Eh, we'll see...Maybe I'll fin== Hey, look, another access point. "intouchparis." I won't connect. :P Look, there's the park right there. Wait, why am I telling you to look? You can't see? Man, all the reason to want a new digital camera. Okay, we're parking now. Wee.

Keith believes we're suspicious. Kekekeke.

Okay, we're in the back of Keith's truck now. This is called "hanging out", I suppose. WTF? OMG. There's a bee right next to me. Sam is asking me to kill it. I say no. Let's see if it can fly. I stepped on it. It didn't fly. =[

Hey, I got a signal now. Wee.
Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:
thats cool that you can 'live update' now.... guess that means no more excuses for long periods without update
 


Anonymous Anonymous said:
sorry you had to listen to my stupid-@$$ considering that it was the only cd i could play @ the time. but that's cool..and yeah i wouldn't suggest seeing that movie (unless you like that kind of gymnastics stuff)..
 


Anonymous Anonymous said:
you just think you're soooo special, don't you? hahaha jk you are because your laptop is way cooler than mine..! just so ya know
 


Anonymous Anonymous said:
so does that mean before you got your laptop you were not alive while updating?
:S
 

Post a Comment
<< Home
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 August 2010 December 2010 July 2011 August 2011 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 January 2013

Powered by Blogger