Saturday, April 22, 2006
Fsck Prom.
1:05 PM

I'm not going to the prom. At least, I highly highly doubt I'll be attending such a silly event. Prom is stupid. It's just a stupid excuse to stay out late, get drunk, get high, lose virginity, or maintain sexual relations. Or even, by some weird and unlikely chance, all of those things at the same damn time. It's also a scam by the school, clothing companies, limousine services, and hair stylists to get lots of people to cough up obscene amounts of money for one fscking night. And it might even be a literal "fscking night" and that makes me want to vomit and kill everyone involved in such ghastly acts that don't result in planned procreation.

I asked two girls to the prom. One girl said maybe at first, and if she didn't go with the first or second guy she wanted to go with, she'd probably go with me. 'course she later says it's creepy to go with me 'cause I'm such a creepy and disturbing guy because I just want to have a legitimate fun evening, right? Whatever. The other girl also said maybe, but she was already planning to go with someone else, but if it didn't work out, she'd talk to me. That basically means I'm not going with her either.

Whatever. FSCK PROM! I'll throw my own prom again. It's gonna r0x0r the official one's ass into the ground and pwn it some more. It'd be like a rabbit vs. a rhinocerus, my prom being the rhino, of course.

Jessica says, "Can't you just stop throwing a pity party for once?!?!1/1?1/12/312?#12" WTF? I don't throw pity parties. Sure, I get depressed and stuff, but I don't like to outwardly show it. I don't cry in public (anymore). I like comfort, yes, but not if you're not willing. That's just plain stupid.

I came up with this stupid theory that a certain girl has been using me. Actually, I didn't come up with this theory. Other people brought it up before me. I didn't acknowledge it though (except for once when I said, "I don't care if she's using me! I like it!") I used to give her rides around and stuff 'cause she didn't have a car. During this time, we seemed to have a pretty good friendship. She'd talk to me and she'd even hang out with me and stuff. She'd even play video games with me (like World of Warcraft).

Well, now she's got a car. She doesn't talk to me anymore. She leaves school early and without saying anything to me, and recently she's been ignoring me. She won't return my calls, and she doesn't even play WoW with me anymore.

Naturally, one would assume that this is because she got a car and doesn't need to use me anymore, so she doesn't need to be nice to me anymore.

Well, sir, this theory is bullshiz. She's still my friend, and I'm guessing she's only been uncomfortable about me asking her to the prom and her turning me down. The reason she wasn't returning my calls or why she was ignoring me is probably because she's afraid to confront me about the subject again (which I'd try to goad her into anyway). The WoW thing was probably just a coincidence. I thought being a Rogue was fun, though. =[

I even got her a present to apologize.

But, yeah, fsck prom. It's dumb. Everyone come to my anti-prom instead.

Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 August 2010 December 2010 July 2011 August 2011 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 January 2013

Powered by Blogger